Boohoo Contact Number 0870 025 0402
Need to contact Boohoo? Give the customer service team a call on the helpline number of 0870 025 0402.
Boohoo is a Manchester UK based fashion clothing retailer, boasting funky fashion style and fair mass market prices – not as cheap as budget clothing retailers but way cheaper than the upmarket designer brands.
Boohoo used to only handle customer service enquiries via email and social media, you can now call the head office on 0870 025 0402 and try to speak to the helpline team.
Please note all calls to this number will route to the official Boohoo helpline, this number may be found in the public domain.
BooHoo is an online fashion retailer store that offers thousand of thousands of clothing styles for both men & women. Stay ahead with BooHoo as it provides the latest trends in the market. For women, this is a only stop where they can shop wide range of items such as dresses, tops, coats, shoes, other fashion accessories etc. What makes BooHoo different from the competition is that they are open 24 hour a day, seven days a week.
If you need to contact Boohoo customer services, you can email them on email@example.com or Tweet them at @boohoo_cshelp for customer service help.
Boohoo Phone Number
|0870 025 0402|
|0870 025 0402|
Why Do Customers Ring The Boohoo Helpline?
- When you are unable to track the status of your order.
- To know about BooHoo delivery cost.
- To know about returns procedure.
- If you are unable to make payment online.
- If you are locked out from your online account.
- When your item is not delivered on the specified time.
- In order to make changes to your order.
- To know about BooHoo promotional codes.
Boohoo Phone Number 0870 025 0402
|Contact Premium Credit||Call|
|Boohoo Contact Telephone Number||0870 025 0402|
|Boohoo UK Customer Service Contact||0870 025 0402|
|Boohoo Customer Complaints||0870 025 0402|
BooHoo Returns Policy
BooHoo returns policy, you get fourteen days to cancel your order if you are a customer in European Economic area. The cancellation period starts from the day you have got your items delivered. In order to find out more on BooHoo returns policy please visit the official website or give the helpline team a call on 0870 025 0402, please note all call to this number will route to the official customer service number over at the Boohoo head office, the official number may be found in the public domain.
If you have received a faulty item, then you can return back to BooHoo within 30 days.
Boohoo UK returns are free and easy!
1. Select your item(s) you wish to return from your order history
2. Choose your return option by selecting from one of our trusted carriers (including Collect+).
3. Print your returns label
4. Prepare your parcel – Using the original boohoo packaging, fix your downloaded returns label securely onto the outside of your parcel
5. Send off your Return Parcel
If you need help with amy of these please give the helpline team a ring on 0870 025 0402.
Boohoo deliver to over 200 countries worldwide and currently offer an International Delivery Service which includes USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, United Arab Emirates.
Boohoo first launched as an online fashion retailer in 2006. Since then, it has risen to become one of the UK’s top fashion retailers, winning multiple awards such as Best Online Retailer at the Lorraine Awards for four years in a row.
BooHoo was founded in 2006 by Carol Kane and Mahmud Kamani and is based in Manchester. Boohoo makes all their sales through their online store and offer a variety of different brands and styles. They aim to target those aged between 16 and 24, both in the UK and internationally. The company offers both women and men’s clothing and also owns the online store PrettyLittleThings.com.
For more information about Boohoo products and services, contact Boohoo customer service or check the official website.
Boohoo Call Centre Opening Times
Tuesday: 09:00 – 18:00
Wednesday: 09:00 – 18:00
Thursday: 09:00 – 18:00
Friday: 09:00 – 17:30
Boohoo Complaints – How do I make a complaint?
Boohoo Head Office Address: 0870 025 0402
|Head Office||Boohoo Customer Service
You can choose to write to this head office address if you feel the Boohoo Customer helpline is not of use.
Boohooo Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Boohoo Website: http://www.boohoo.com
Boohooo Postal Address 49/51 Dale Street, Manchester, M1 2HF, UKM
Boohoo delivery methods, get your items delivered at the right time and at the right place. Check out the various delivery methods of BooHoo mentioned below:
- BooHoo Next Day Delivery: In this type of method, you can order your items before 10 pm from Monday to Friday & Sunday and before 7 pm on Saturdays. You will be charged £4.99 for this delivery.
- BooHoo UK Saver Delivery: Get your items delivered between 3-5 working days if you order your item before 9 pm. The charges applied are £3.99.
- BooHoo Weekend Delivery: If you want your order to arrive on weekends, then this is the best delivery method for you. If you want your items to arrive on Saturday, then you should order it before 8 pm on Friday. And if you want your items to be delivered on Sunday, then you need to order it before 7 pm on Saturday.
If in doubt give the customer service team a ring on 0870 025 0402.
Boohoo Contact Number 0870 025 0402
Thanks for checking out the Boohoo Contact Number page of Contact Helpline.
ContactHelpline is a telephone directory and call routing service and is not affiliated with any of the businesses listed inside.
ContactHelpline is a call connection and call-routing service and is in no way connected to the companies listed. We forward all calls to the hard to find official phone numbers for the companies listed. The official phone number for the companies listed may be found on the official websites or in the public domain.
Calls to our 0870 numbers cost 13p/minute plus your phone companies access charge.
Calls to our 0843 numbers cost 7ppm plus your phone companies access charge.